Friday 18 December 2020

Which one doesn't Belong? | Summer learning Journey | Day 4 Activity 2 | week 1

 Today I completed a summer learning journey task. I was called which one doesn't belong? 

I first watch a video to get an idea of today's activity. It said to identify the one that doesn't match with the others. There were more than one incorrect answers. There were four images. 

Then it gave me a image with emojis with many incorrects ones . I didn't really know what to do so I watched the video again. I then realised that there were many incorrect ones. I then put my answers in.

I really enjoyed this actvity because it looked like spot the diffrence. It was kind of challenging when they added images that I didn't know about but at the end I still completed it 

5 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Fotu

    Ben here from the SLJ commenting team.

    I hope you had a nice weekend. You’ve nailed this activity, ka rawe!

    Remember to check out the step it up section for our activities. Step it up and you can score extra points!

    Keep up the good work e hoa!

    Mā te wā

    Cheers,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Fotu,

    You have done an amazing job at you task. I think next you can give more reasons why you think it's the odd one. I still think you did a good job finding which one dosen't belonge there. Do you think this activity is simalar to another activity and why?

    Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for positive feedback about my blog post. I think this activity is simualr to spot the difference because it's a image that doesn't fit with all the others if you get what I mean. Do you enjoy doing activitys like this and why?

      Delete
    3. Greetings Fotu,

      Thank you for replying back to my comment. I do enjoy activitys like these because it helps me understand more things and exspand my prior knowledge. Would you do the step it up task and why?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.