Wednesday 23 December 2020

Kiwi Jingle bells | SUmmer learning journey | Day 3 Activity 1 | Week 2

 Today I completed a summer learning journey task. This task was about creating your own words for jingle bell.

I first watched a video to get an idea of what the task will look like. I then read the learn article about this task.

I then did this google silde to do my song. My song only has two slides because I wanted it to be simple. I then thought about all the times I've been at the beach on christmas and I've been to the beach on christmas many time. So I  wrote about me swimming and having a fest there. 

This activity was challenging because I couldn't really think of the things I experienced at the beach since it was a long time since I visted the beach.

Here is the google slide of my song: 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Fotu

    Ben here again from the SLJ commenting team.

    Good on ya for giving this activity a go. I can’t help but notice though that your jingle bells song is very similar to the song from the youtube video. I think you’re smart enough to write some lyrics of your own e hoa :P.


    Give it another go, even if it’s just one verse of original lyrics. If it’s easier, I’d suggest that you just write honestly about what happens with you and your family on Christmas day. Whether you find it exciting or boring or noisy or busy or whatever. Christmas means many different things to all of us.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.