Thursday 24 December 2020

Building a dam - Summmer learning Journey- Day 4 Activity 1- Week 2

 Today I completed a task called building a dam. This task was about building and being creative. 

I first watched a video to get and example or idea of what the task will look like. I then watached a few more videos before I started doing a task. 

I then created me a google draw and started thinking about how should I make it. I then looked again at the videos. In the one of the videos it told to use sticks, leaves, rocks or stone, and mud. So I first put on mud to make my dam stable. Then I put in sticks to make it strong and don't let the water go away. I lasty put down  leaves and rocks. 

This activity was hard and fun at the same time because I  enjoyed making my dam and being creative. It was hard thinking of the things I sould put down because there were many options than one. 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fotu

    Cool diagram, it looks really professional! You’ve included lots of mud which I think is the key to a good DIY dam from what I’ve been seeing.

    Do you think you’ll go out and try to build it in real life?

    Meri Kirihimete, Merry Christmas,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.