Thursday 24 December 2020

Te Huarere/Weather- Summer Learning Journey Day 4 activity 2 - Week 2

Today I completed a task called Te Huarere/Weather. This task was a maori task and we had to rearange stuff.

I first watched videos to get and idea of what to do for this activity. 

I then did a google slide called Te Huarere/Weather. This was about rearangeing things to the right place and figureing out what how to say he wherther in maori. 

I really enjoyed this task because I got to learn to new maori words and saying the whether in maori.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Fotu

    Ben here again.

    Great work with this activity, you’ve answered everything correctly. I’m loving these te reo Māori activities, they’re really helpful for me also!

    He rangi paki i tēnei rā. It’s a nice day where I am, how about you?

    Meri Kirihimete, Merry Christmas,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fotu

    Great to see your progress on the SLJ. Well done in achieving this challenge.

    Keep up these positive efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.