Monday 14 December 2020

Presentation

We presented our presentation about our hexagonal prism shelter to P.B.S represented by Mr Wong and Mr Ogilvie.

My group presented our emergency shelter presentation. Our emergency shelter was about a hexagonal prism.When we were finished the teachers asked some questions then gave us feedback.

When all the groups were done presenting, the teachers fired the groups that were bad. At the end there were three groups remaning and all of their prensentation were good. 

My group was one of the remaing group. The teachers fired the other group and my group and the other was still remaing. The other group was fired and my group won.                                       

 My group's feedback about the shelter was: to have a good understanding of what types of storms could happen in New Zealand and using different materials for the storms. Next time we do this task I have to remember my lines and be confident. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.