Wednesday 16 December 2020

Optical Illusions |Summer Learning Journey | Day 3 Activity 3 Week 1

 Today for summer elarning journey I completed a task called optical illusions. 

I first watched a video on what to do. Then I looked up optical illusions becuase I didn't know what they are. They are kinda like black and white hypnotising things.

Then I created a optical illusion on a google draw. I wanted it to look simple so I just did sqaues and coloured them black and white. 

Here are the results: 




1 comment:

  1. Hey Fotu,

    Nice work in this post explaining how you created this illusion and a little bit about your thinking beforehand as well. They can be quite tricky things to wrap your head around, these illusions.

    There are lots of really cool ones you could find online, most of them also use colour and images to trick the eye instead of just black and white squares.

    David found a really cool illusion that looks like a girl sat at a mirror or a skull depending on how you look at it. https://pbsdavidh.blogspot.com/2020/12/optical-illusion-slj.html

    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.