Monday 21 December 2020

Nano girl activity xylophone - Summer learning Journey Day 1 activity 1 Week 2

 Today for the summer learning task I completed a nano girl activity. This task was about you building your own instrament.

I first watched the nano girl activity to know what to do. 

I then next gathered all the paper I could find or just four pieces of paper. I found coloured pieces of paper to make it look pretty. I cut the top of each paper so they all had different lenghts. I then ruled them with my ruler and made sure all of them weren't the same lenght. 

I lastly did a video of me making different sounds of the paper. 

I really enjoyed this summer learning task because I was making sounds off paper.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fotu,

    You have done a great job completing this week's Nanogirl challenge and creating an instrument out of paper. Ka pai! Thanks so much for recording yourself playing your xylophone and sharing it on your blog - this really helped me understand the sounds you were able to make from the different lengths of paper.
    I'm impressed to read that you carefully measured your paper with your ruler and used different colours. This shows you have put in a lot of effort and done the task to a high standard - well done!

    Do you play any instruments at school or at home? I like to go on YouTube and try to learn how to play the piano, although I need to practice more to get better!

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.