Monday 21 December 2020

Hana Koko- Summer learning Journey Day 1 Activity 2 Week 1

 Today I completed a summer learning task. This was a task about art and being creative. 

I first read an aricle about a book called hana koko. This book was about visting the supermarkets before christmas.

I then next did this google draw about santa's oufit. I had to do a design based on things that are in my cuntry that are special like: Birds, and water. I had to design a oufit for santa so I got creative and did santa a simple oufit. My oufit wasn't hot or cold it was just... I don't know but it's hot in  New Zealand so i gave santa a chill oufit. I then wrote what my oufit was inspired by and gave my pufit a name. The oufit's name is called santa's summer learning journey adventure oufit. 

This activity was fun because it made me be more creative.



2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Fotu,

    What an awesome “Santa's Summer Learning Journey Adventure Oufit” you have created! I think it was a great idea to put Santa into some an outfit that would be ideal for our hot Aotearoa Christmas!

    I have always thought that while Santas normal outfit is perfect for the winter, it is not ideal for our weather!

    Are you looking forward to Christmas? I am very excited to be spending time with family and eating yummy food!

    Keep up the great work!

    Charlotte, SLJ team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Fotu,

    Well done on completing another Summer Learning Journey task! I think you have created an awesome clothes for Santa! What would you change or add in your Santa's costume and why?

    Keep up your great work!
    Chisa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.