Friday 4 December 2020

Last session of touch.

 This week we did a passing drill and carried on with doing three man and two man settles. 

We first did a passing drill to warm us up and get ready for a game of touch. Then our coach Mark put in two balls to make it challenging. The idea was to not bump in to each other because we were in two lines faceing each other. 

After that we played a game of touch. There were 3 teams because we had eighteen people. One team would sit and wait for their turn in the shelter. The other 2 teams will play against eachother.

I enjoyed playing because I was able to share the ball and everyone in my team touched the ball. I improve in doing two man and three man settles. I need practise passing the ball because I keep on passing the ball crooked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.