Tuesday 7 September 2021

Tuesday Workout #2

I did the Tusday Workout. The workouts were: Walll Sits, Burpees, and Squats.

The first workout I did was wall sits. Wall sits is pretending to sit on a chair but using the wall. 

The next workout I did was burpees. Burpees is doing a pressup and jumping up. 

The last workout I did was squats. Squats bending down like your sitting on the toliet and your heels never come up. 

These exersices were easy but I was struggling with the wall sits because my legs were shaking. 


1 comment:

  1. Faufaua Fotu! No wonder your legs are shaking you are not taking any rest breaks between exercises?! The red sections on the timer are 10sec rest breaks before you switch to the next exercise. At this rate you'll be ready for your Kiwis league team call up by the end of the term!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.