Monday 6 September 2021

SSR Selfie

 I read a fiction book by Elizabeth Singer Hunt Illustrated by Brain Wiliamson. 

The main charcters are Jack, Max, Stalwart, Corronne and John Stalwart. I read 3 chapters of the book. 

In the beginning of the jack Is writing a letter to GPF. GPF is an secret agent protection force. GPF looks at it and accepts it because he thinks he is gonna be like max. Max is jack’s older brother he disappeared in one of the missions.


I enjoyed reading this book because Jack got to do sercret agent missions.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fotu, I have not heard of this series, have you read any of the other stories? Does Jack ever find his brother Max? I don't think I would make a very good secret agent because I am not fit enough to run away from all the bad guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo E lelei Whaea Petra,

      Yes Jack does find his brother. He finds his brother in the end chapter in a mission. Me neither I wouldn't be a good agent as well because of the running around chasing the bad guys.

      Delete
    2. If you keep doing your daily exercise drills I think you will be well on your way to being a secret agent Fotu! Or maybe you could have a go at inventing a gadget to help you like Jack uses in the story.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.