Wednesday 31 March 2021

Fact and Opinion | Reading

 I completed a task called fact and opinion.

The class listened to the story The Highway Rat and then we did a character study on 2 different characters from the story.

I wrote in facts about the duck from the story. Then I wrote in my opinion on the fact. After that I wrote adjectives about the character's personaliy.  

One of the facts I wrote down was that the duck tried to defend heself from the highway rat, and my opinion was the duck tried to take her cupcake from the rat. A fact is something that can be proven true, and a opinoin is all your thoughts about that thing.

I need to work on my adjectives because a lot of times I was writing verbs instead of adjectives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.