Wednesday 10 March 2021

AFL Training

LS1 went down to the field for some AFL training. AFL means Australian Football League. 

First our coach (Mike) showed us how to pass and then we practiced it. To pass the ball you had to hold the ball like your dinner plate and the other hand you have to put it as a fist,then hit it.  Then he showed us how to kick. He first said to make a m shape with your hands. Then he told to put the laces away from your face so if your wearing bare feet it could hurt. 

After that we played a game called octopus and used the passing skill in the game. To get someone out was to use technique. 

Lastly we played a game called kick the ball at the teacher and the coach. It was my favorite game because I hit my teacher. 

I really enjoyed this session because I learnt skills about AFL.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.