Friday 27 November 2020

Three man and two man settle

This week we carried on with doing two man settles and three man settles from the past weeks.

First we got into three equal groups practiced two and three man settle. We had to run up the field in three man settles, then we run up the field in two man settles. Mark told us to always drive or run up stright and take the touch. 

Next we played a game of touch. The game was learning how to play and how to use a two and three man settle.

 I really enjoyed playing the game of touch because everyone in my team touched the ball. I was able to do a two man sette with my friend Emmanel. I really need to practice three man settle right because I kept running the ball by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.