Tuesday 10 November 2020

Maths

This week we discussed what we had learned in week 1 and week 2 with another person who learn something different. 

First we got into partners and shared our understandings from the dlos we did in week 1 and week 2.Then we taught our partner what were the things we did about our dlo. My week 1 dlo was about written algorithm. Written algorithm is a strategy that can be used to solve an equation. It can also use place value to find an answer. 

My partner (Kruse)  did a dlo about converting measurement, He taught me what were the basic measurements. Measurements are used to calculate the length, width and height using the four main measurements. The four main measuremeants are mm, m, cm, and km. MM stands for millie meters, M stands for meters, CM stands for centre meters, and Km stands for killometers.

Next we had to find a diffient partner and teach them what we did in week 2. My partner did a DLO about multipacation. My partner taught me about The latis method. The Latis method multiplies each digit individually by another digit of a different number. The tens are the top left corner, and the ones are in the bottom left right.

My DLO was about 3D and 2D shapes. I taught my partner what are the vertics and edges of 3d and 2d shapes. I also taught what were the relationships and the transformation of shapes and reflection. Then my partner asked questions about my DLO and what she didn't understand. 

I really enjoyend sharing understandings about my DLO with my partners . I think their DLOS were good and they were good at teaching what they did in week 1 and 2. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.