Thursday 19 November 2020

Reading

This week was a challegeing week for reading because we had three tasks to do. 

First we did a task called table mat information. First we had to fill in the piror knowledge. The piror knowledge is about things you already know like the book just like new. The book just like new is all about the tongan kingdom and what the girl does. Then we had to fill in defind box. The defind box is about the definetion of the keyword. Then we had to put a image to match the keyword. 


Next we did an activity called making connections. First I filled in the text to self box. Text to self is about things that links to something you have done. I did an making connection about the book just like new. Then I filled in the text to text box. Text to text is something that links to another text that you have read like, Rahi and the patupairere and other books. After that I filled the text to world box. The text to world box is something that links things you know happends around the world.

Lastly I did an activity called synthesis. First I filled in the prior knowledge. Then I filled the new information box. The new information box are facts you've learnt. After that I filled in the new understanding box. The new understanding box are new things you've learnt about the book you have   read . 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.