Wednesday 15 December 2021

Geometree | SLJ Activity #3


Today I comepleted the gemotree activity. This was the third activity oof the summer learning journey. I decided to do the kick start. 

I first watched a video to see what to do. Then I look at some examples. I then looked at the different triangles. 

I then coloured in all the triangles. I then finished, it looked like an tree. 

I found this activity hard because I had to looked at the examples over and over again to look how it was done. 




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fotu!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    Awesome mahi completing your THIRD activity for SLJ!

    Your geometree is fantastic! It is so colourful and I love its shape!

    The great thing about art is that you can put your own spin on it, so it doesn’t have to look exactly like the examples! Wonderful working, persevering and giving it a go even though you found it tricky!

    Ka pai Fotu!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey 2021. I look forward to following your progress. You are off to a great start.Your previous post of David Kirk was very good. I'm sure he would like that picture of himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Fotu ( what an every unique name ) , My name is Asinate and I am from St Patrick's School . I really love the colours and geometree that you put in this , It really look amazing and caught my eye as soon as I saw this .
    Keep Up Your Hard Work Fotu !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.