Friday 17 December 2021

Fun Perspective Images | SLJ

 I completed an SLJ activity. This activity was to create a fun perspective image. 

First I watched a video on what to do. I first used my brother's phone to create these images. I thought of some ideas but my camera skills wasn't good so my brother was the cameraman. 

The first idea I had was to use a toy but I didn't know where my toys were. I looked at the video again and found some ideas. I grabed some large boots and put it infront of my legs to make it look like I was wearing them. 

The 3 tips I recommend in making a perspective activity is to: be creative with your images, Have fun, and you get lost you can always look back at the video. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fotu,

    Wow!! This photo is amazing, well done trying the forced perspective image activity. It does look like you are wearing big boots! I wonder if you can put the boots even closer to the camera to make them even bigger?

    Remember to get the points for this activity, you need to create four images. Have a go at creating a few more to get the points for this activity.

    The images need to be summer themed, so think about what creative things you can do with your friends or whanau that represent summer.

    I’m looking forward to seeing your images!

    Ngā mihi,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Fotu!

    Makes you look massive! What happens if your brother takes a photo from above you looking down?

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.