Monday 20 December 2021

Build Something That Floats | SLJ

 I completed another summer learning journey task. This task was creating something that floats. I created a boat that floats on water. 

First I watched a video on what to do. I had to gather up materials to make my boat. The resources I used were: Glutac, Piece of paper, plastic lid, and a pencil. 

I then tested it on water. It worked but a little bit on water came on my boat. 

I enjoyed this activity because I used my creativity to come up with a boat. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fotu!

    It’s Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    Fantastic mahi here Fotu!! You really thought this task out, selected perfect materials, and created a great sailboat!

    Did you test how far it can travel? I am sure it will be able to go quite far with the sail you created for it! Would you do anything next time?

    Ka pai!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora

    Fotu!

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. WOW!!! It looks Great and I can see that you have put a lot of effort into the design and construction of the boat- Well Done!!!

    What advice would you give your fellow bloggers who may want to give it a go?

    I am really looking forward to your next post!!

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.