Tuesday 10 August 2021

Persuasive Brainstorming

 I completed a persuasive activity.

First I watched a video about brainstorming and planning. Brainstorming is using your knowledge to find ideas about something. Planning is a process of planed ideas

Afterwards I brainstormed some ideas about what I want to persuade.  I brainstormed some ideas about my community, my family, and myself. 


Lastly, we had to highlight the words in three colours. The colours are representing the trafic light system. Red means stop because it won't proceed, green means proceed, and yellow means slow down.


I learned a lot about brainstorming and how you can use it for different things. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi fotu if you don’t know me it’s me Nio I really like your blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.