Friday 6 August 2021

Beat Bullying

I did a QAR about a text called beat bullying.


In the beginning, I did a task called synthesis.  It was about three boxes called prior knowledge, new information, and new understandings.  Prior knowledge is something you already know and new information is something new you learnt and new understanding is something you now understand.  This activity was about why you agree with bullying.


Afterwards We did the QAR task. We had to answer the questions and put it into a box. The boxes were: On my own, Think and search, Author and me, and Right there.


 Right there means you can point the answer in the book. Think and search means the answer is in the book but you have to look in different places to find the answer. Author and me means the answer is no in the text but you use your backround knowledge. On my own means the answer is not in the text but you could come up with your own answers.


I learnt that bullying is a bad thing to kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.