Thursday 28 October 2021

Story Arch

 I completed a task called story arch. My story arch was about little red riding hood. 

 First, I did the Orientation. The Orientation is introducing the character and describing where the setting is.

Next, I did the Inciting Incident. The Inciting Incident are the events that sets the main character or characters.

Then, I did the Rising Action Problems. The Rising Action Problems is where an event happens with an arguement or conflict.

Then, I did the Climax. The Climax is the main point of the story.

Then, I did the Success or Failure. The Success or Failure is what happened good or bad.

Lastly, I did the Resolution. The Resolution is fixing the problem so things are back to normal.

I enjoyed doing this activity because I explained different parts of the little red riding hood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.