Wednesday 27 October 2021

Fractions

 I did fractions and unit fractions by represnting it in squares and pizza slices. 

First, I did unit fractions. Unit fraction are multiple fractions, but the numerator is always a one.

Next, I explained unit fractions using the pizza slices and square. 

Afterwards, I did fractions. A fraction is a whole divided into equal pieces. 

Lastly, I explained the fractions by using the pizza slices and squares. 

This task was easy untill I got to the last fractions of the normal fraction section. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Fotu, tino pai!

    You've completed this task to a high standard. The only change I would make is your last sentence. "There are two pieces in total but I only have two" should be "there are two pieces in total and I have them both."

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.