Thursday 21 October 2021

FairyTales

 I completed a task called fairytales. For this task I had to read 3 fairy tales and talk about the characters, setting, the problem, and the solution. I read a caled little red ridding hood. 

First I read a text about little red riding hood. In the text it talks about little red riding hood, her grandma, and the wolf. 

Next, I wrote down the setting. The setting talks about where it takes place. The setting is taken placeat the grandmother's house. 

Afterwards, I problem in the text. The problem was the wolf eating the grandma. 

To finish up I did the solution. The solution was the lumberjack cutting the wolf open. 

I enjoyed this activity because I can now compare the differences and similarities. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.