Thursday 10 June 2021

Vollyball Interschool

 Yesterday some people from LS1 went to vollyball interschool at Selwyn college. 

We had 5 games against Stonefields, Panmure District, Glenbrae, Bailey Road, and Tamaki primary. 

Our first game was Tamaki Primary. It was a good game, I kept on digging the ball out instead of digging over the net. Our team won. 

Then we vs Panmure District. It was a chalenging game. We also won. I needed to work on my catching because most of the times I was dropping the ball.


After that we played against Stonefields. We won this game. A lot of times I was not focusing on the game.



Afterwards we played against Glenbrare. We won this game. This game was fun because I assisted my teammate with an spike. 



Lastly we played Bailey Road. We won this game. This game was fun because everyone got to touch the ball. 


I enjoyed this vollyball interschool because we were undefeated and were able to share the ball with everyone in our team. Next time we do vollyball I will practise with catching and digging.         


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.