Wednesday 2 June 2021

Balance | HPE

We did balancing activitys with 5 differnt equipment.

We did a volleyball activty. I had to balanced on 1 leg while trying to dig or set. I found this activity hard because while I was doing a set my leg was coming down. 

We then did a tennis activity. I had to balance on 1 leg and hit the ball sofly to my partner. I found this activity easy because I was able to hit the ball without losing my balance. 



After that we did a hockey stick activity. I had to balance on 1 leg and try and hit the ball back to my partner. I found this activity hard because my partner was trying to make make me lose my balance.

Afterwards we did a egg and spoon activity. We had to balance on 1 leg, and 1 arm trying to hit the spoon on the floor and bringing it back up. I found this activity hard because when I was coming up I was losing my balance. 

   







Lastly we did a soccer activity. We had to try and balance the ball for a amount of time on a head or hitting the ball on our knees. I found this activty hard because I was dropping the ball stright onto my knee, and I was struggleing with keeping the ball on my head. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.