Wednesday 30 June 2021

HPE

We did balancing using table tennis equipment.

First, Mr Ogilvie showed us how to hold the table tennis bat properly. To hold the bat we have to pretend to give a handshake then have a gun sign. 

Next he told us 2 skills. They were forhand and backhand. We then did a compitition about how could bounce the ball on the bat the most. I got 35

Lastly we practise doing a dropserve. I had to bounce the ball on my side and hit it over the net to the oppenet's side. Then we used the skills into a game called chanlengers vs he champions.

I enjoyed this task because I beat the champion 3 times. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Fotu great job learning how to play that game I think you should make an other blog about stuff like this
    From Myah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.