Thursday 1 April 2021

Sipi Tau And Maori Haka | Inquiry

I learnt the diffrences and similarities between the maori haka and the sipi tau. 

I first put in the similarities in the DLO. One of the simularites I wrote down was that they are both trying to scare their opponents, they both slap their body and they both are loud. 

After that I wrote down my diffrences. One of my diffreces I wrote down was that the  maori people take the haka into challegeing another tribe. 

I enjoyed this activity because I learnt the diffrences and similarities about the Maori haka and the Sipi Tau. This helps we understand how different cultures share similar things, but how depending on the place or people they maybe a little different. All cultures have something special to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.