Friday 7 December 2018

Athletics day

Athletics day


On athletics day I was excited to get super wet because it was a hot day.
First we had to start off at the
Surf Lifesavers station.
The grass was itchy. I had to wait for the Tamaki student to clap so I could
get a baseball.
I made it into the finals
because I could run fast like a cheetah. In the finals I had to
run agains
t my friends who were really fast


At station 3 I had to throw a ball as far as I could. I thought that I had
thrown far but my hand had clicked and the ball went to the side of the field.
The ball almost hit the people on the other activity.


The next activity was called the Sponge Race. It was difficult to get into the bag.
When the  water was running out the student from Tamaki College got the hose
to fill the box up.

Later In the afternoon there was a running race all of the people in their class
went to the field.
The teacher was calling out names and then the people who came 1st or
2th and
3th they have to
get a cube from one of the teacher.


This game was called bean bag shootout. It was kind of easy. It was not that easy
because when I throw the
bean bag to the net but the
bean bag it’s keep falling out because the net has to many
holes.



I felt very proud of myself and tired but is was an fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.