Thursday 15 October 2020

Inquiry

 This week for inquiry we did an experiment to learn and practice experimental methods. 

First my group got the materials that would absorb the water.  My group got the paper towels. After that we measured 100ml of water in a beaker cup. When we were done we added 5 drops of blue food colouring. 

Next I took 50 grams of paper towels and placed them in a tote tray. After that we poured the 100ml water onto the paper towels.

Then we waited to see if the water was absorbing.  After that when the water was not absorbing, we tipped in back in to a beaker and measured what was not absorbed.

I really enjoyed inquiry because I learnt new experimental methods.

We put the results on the recording sheet.

LI:To learn and practise experimental methods

LI:To determine the absorbency of different materials using experimental methods





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.