Wednesday 28 August 2019

5 - 7 - 10

Magic Ride
Photo courtesy of Sergei Kalinin www.onebigphoto.com

Once upon a time Josh and I went on this magic ride. When we got on it, we became dizzy. We got on the ride because we wanted to go on a ride that was called toxic lose. When the magic ride was finished we were in a different dimension.

We were in an NBA all star game. It was team Lebron vs team Giannis. Team Lebron was winning so Josh wanted to get out of here but I didn’t want to because basketball was my favorite sport. Finally we had to leave so we went back to the magic ride and we went the opposite direction. We finally were back home. Josh said “I’m never going back on that ride”.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fotu I like your blog because looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.